Pune has always been a much sought-after real estate investment destination. In the recent years, Charholi has emerged as a lucrative investment micro-market within the city, and there are many reasons for this. Let’s take a look at what makes Charholi the perfect investment spot in Pune.
1. Strategic location: Strategically located at about 6 km from the Pune-Lohegaon Airport, Charholi enjoys proximity to the city’s prime areas like Kharadi, Viman Nagar, Koregaon Park and Kalyani Nagar. The area is also equidistant from the major IT hubs of Hinjewadi and Kharadi, making it a highly sought-after investment destination among those associated with Pune’s bustling IT sector.
2. Saturation of the city: As the main city of Pune becomes increasingly saturated, investors are now exploring their options in the outskirts. Charholi offers you the ideal serene environment that is removed from hustle and bustle of the city, while still offering you excellent connectivity to the IT hubs, wide-ranging civic amenities, and much more.
3. Infrastructure: From the road connectivity and public transit systems, to the schools, hospitals and retail outlets, Charholi has much to offer by way of urban infrastructure. This is an important factor that contributes to the ROI here.
4. Excellent ROI: Investors have much to gain in terms of ROI when they invest in Charholi. The capital value of property as well as the rentals in Charholi are picking up steadily, making this a great time for Pune investors to explore their options in Charholi.
5. Investment options: Whether you’re looking to invest in commercial or residential property, Charholi has excellent investment options to suit varied budgets. Moreover, the city’s most reputed real estate developers have inaugurated their projects in Charholi, giving investors an excellent portfolio to choose from.
Looking to invest in property in Charholi, Pune? Pride World City presents Kingsbury, a premium new project in Charholi, Pune with 1, 2 & 3 BHK homes.